This is the commercial version of the free DOS TCP/IP stack (Peter Tattam's NTCPDRV) found at public FTP sites. It is a DOS TSR program which uses packet drivers to provide TCP/IP services.
Two API versions are available. We have a version which complies with the original DOS TCP ABI specification 2.x. Also available is a BSD sockets style API which is more familiar to most developers of TCP/IP applications.
- Works with a wide range of packet drivers (available at www.crynwr.com).
- Smaller memory footprint than the standard Microsoft® drivers.
- Pascal and C interface libraries available with full source
- Simple utilities available publicly (ping, hopcheck, telnet, ftp)
- Full documentation of API includes previously undocumented features
- Basic Support is provided to get the basic stack running using supplied apps.
- Premium Support for specific needs and customizations.
- NEW!!! We now have basic IPv6 support.
|10 unit license||TCPDRV-10||US$200|
|20 unit license||TCPDRV-20||US$350|
|50 unit license||TCPDRV-50||US$650|
|Site license||TCPDRV-SITE||contact us|
|Distribution license||TCPDRV-DIST||contact us|
|Premium Support||TCPDRV-SUPP||US$99.95 per hour|